Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Everyone's in therapy

OK, not yet (and not at NY prices), but while I've been putting my new place together (in my head, via window/online shopping and reading design magazines with ridiculously expensive furniture from Italy), I remembered an article from the NYT last fall about these people and their 250 square foot apartment. (Actually, the article I read was about making room in aforementioned space for their baby.) Anyway, they have a website, which is quite fun. You'll find it here. I realize I may be 4 years late on this one, but I don't really care. I'm just excited about my new place, and the balance between running out to pick up everything you must have right away and waiting to see what comes your way as you explore your new city.

(Of course, part two of The Purge will no doubt start soon ... because there are things that just won't work here. Sadface.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I love that blog. It makes me want to spend all my money on furniture. <*must* *not* *buy* *Eames*>

    By Blogger Teman, at 12:30 AM  

  • Ugh. See "Le Weekend" post, re: spending $$ on furniture.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home