Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Am I the only one

getting creeped out by those new Charles Schwab ads featuring close-ups of animated people discussing their finances? Reminds me of the Polar Express and the creepy CGI effects, although the animation is clearly quite different. And they're everywhere!

Also, unrelated, Kelly Clarkson is just WAY too blonde now.

Quote du jour, from the senior senator from Massachusetts on Meet the Press:
Ethics has to be more than a class.

1 Comments:

  • No, you're not the only one. And while I think the CG-actors in Schwab are strange, I think eyes of the man in the "I'm a 'Yes' man" ads are even creepier.

    Kelly is too blonde, and she seems to be getting younger, as well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home