Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Friday, October 21, 2005

Stranded at the drive-in






What will they say?
Monday at school ...



I know, you've seen this photo before, but I'm repeat posting it in tribute to three of my favourite people, Badouliover, Trivial Kate and The Privacy Guru (who prefers to remain anonymous for obvious reasons), who are in The City this weekend, albeit for entirely different reasons.

I've already seen The Artist and The Actor this year, apparently all my wedding-related posting didn't make me a worthy date for TK's event, and I would just have stirred things up further at TPG's Board meeting. And so, I remain on the Left Coast, enjoying the sunshine and the attempts of the weather to achieve a state of seasonal crispness.

While I'm /outing/ people, I should add The Blue Fairy, who's just gone public with her site. Worth visiting for the photos alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home