Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Stationery for the FG

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Because a good stationery wardrobe is just as important as your clothes, once you've got your formal stationery, add a few of Fashion Flair Cards' kicky notecards for fun. And they sell more than just notecards. Invitations, recipe cards, gift enclosures and address labels are all available. Mix and match graphics and fonts to personalize it, princess.

Not sure what to say in yet another thank you note? Emily Post (circa 1922) to the rescue:
Dear Mrs. Worldly:
All my life I have wanted a piece of jade, but in my wanting I have never imagined one quite so beautiful as the one you have sent me. It was wonderfully sweet of you and I thank you more than I can tell you for the pleasure you have given me.
Affectionately,
Mary Smith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home