Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Compulsions

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So if you're not watching The O.C., you should be. I don't want to hear it. The writing is brilliant, and that's all you need to know. Sample:
Marissa: I have this really important date with Ryan later and I need it to be perfect. I can't figure out what to wear.
Summer: Please, you could dress as Grimace and stop traffic. Man, I look good in this picture.
M: OK, what do you think? (holding up newly purchased tops)
S: (noticing bruise on M's shoulder) What is that? Coop, what were you doing, playing rugby?
M: Yeah, well, um I just slipped.
S: And fell on your collarbone?
M: Wait, so who is Reid?
S: She's that busty comic book tart that turned Seth into an egomaniac by agreeing to publish his graphic novel, and then threatened to sue Zack if he pulled out of the comic. Oh my God, this is so her fault.
M: What are you talking about?
S: Don't you see? Before she came, there was no scheming, no fighting, the comic book was deader than dead. Ohh. (grabbing her purse & heading for the door)
M: Wait, where are you going?
S: Uh unh, nobody messes with my men but me. Oh, it is ass-kicking time, Coop. Wear the black, he won't know what hit him.

Trust the FG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home