Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Friday, April 15, 2005

Just Hit Repeat

There are songs out there you know you can count on. I'm not saying we all like the same songs - you know which ones are yours, whether the lyrics eerily echo the last week of your life or the musical hook has just embedded itself in the crevices of your grey matter. Am currently under the thrall of Cake's Love You Madly, although The Killers' Mr. Brightside also has my attention (possibly video-related - Eric Roberts = SO fun). And then there are those from the past - I used to write to Sinead O'Connor's Emperor's New Clothes - which can be hauled back out and re-visited as needed. I'm on the hunt for Bleed a Little While Tonight by Lowest of the Low, another fav from the 1990's that was part of my stolen tape collection. Alex never gets what she wants.

2 Comments:

  • "Mr. Brightside" is one of my current faves --have tix to the Killers concert next weekend. Paradoxically, Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone" remix is also addictive....

    By Blogger Rainster, at 11:55 AM  

  • So glad to hear I'm not the only one listening to the former 'Idol' - it's all about the hook.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home